Sunday, February 22, 2009

Somethings that I bought last week

Last week I and my friends went to penang to book airplane tickets that we need to go back to China when we finsh our English course .But the tickets are very expensive in that time . So I decide not to book it .In the afternoon , we go to "Gerney palaz" for lunch , we ate some special Penang tasty food .Then we took a taxi to "little shang hai " it's near "komtar" . There have one of tasty food from china --"Hot-pot" Which from "Si chuan province of china " . It so delicious .I think it is a expected weekend , and my friend bought a pair of shoes from "komtar", I enjoy my holiday .I want recommmend my friends to go there to tast the "Hot-pot " .Because ,I think it's good to share something to friend .

1 comment:

shapx said...

'in that time'

u must use at that time instead of in
ok?

spend more time in writing.
u can do better than this