Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebration in malaysia

This is my first time celebrating China New Year in a foreign land.


I feel ok,not very happy,because my family isn't stay here with me,this time in China they will cook a lot of delicious food,and we will stay with all my relatives,we
will talk about same interesting things and we will have alot of fun.

But now I feel also good because I stay with my
friends.
we go shopping together,and sing same hometown's songs.after that we saw fireworks and same interesting acts.





3 comments:

maya's blog said...

haha~~~ tai ke ai la ~~~

irma ahmad said...

hmmmmm...Just look at the bright side...Although your family is not around at least you have your friends around you....and the most important thing is that you have gained more experiences here in Malaysia!!!!

Dr. Syaharom Abdullah said...

This part of growing up. We all have to leave home eventually. Just enjoy yourself.
You have break your writing into sentences using (.) THis will make reading easier too. Why you say we will... we will.. You can use present tense. We talk about interesting thing...