Monday, March 16, 2009

Snake Farm

Today is 4th march 2009 after puco-puco we visit the Snake farm and Gua Kelam with VC and some teachers . It was a exciting trip .we went there by school bus , when I get down the bus I saw the poster on the wall, I felt excited.
When I got into the farm I saw the VC catched a big snake ,and I stay with him . In that room.When we came into another room, there was a lady with a big snake around her body, I and some of myfriends stay closed to her and tried to do the same thing like her.I put a snake on my body.
This snake farm has more than 20 species of snakes , and there have 4 snakes from our university -UniMAP . The snake lady told us some imformation about how to solve when you meet a snake or a snake bite you . I learned more .Latter , the snake farm's worker walk to us , and we try to touch the snake , when I touched the snake's skin , It was very soft and cold . Snake is not the same as other animals .It is a cold-blood animal , so when you touched it ,you finger would feel cold .This is the venom from cobra. It was said that these venom can kill more than 20 people in2 minutes. What's more, it also can kill an elephant in 3 hours.The very cruel thing is we saw the snake ate a chicken . First , the snake entwine the chicken with its long body , more and more tight , then when the snake felt the chicken has no heart-throb , it would start to eat it .After visit snake farm , we went to Gua kelam . Its long 370m and you go through by the only less than 0.5m wide wooden bridge . we saw the remnants of the thin mine operation within the cave .That a magical space . All in all , say thanks for Dato who give us a chance to visit these 2 places .Thank you !

No comments: